Self Image

ricky

B50D0480-611F-4C92-8C1A-10424E831AD1.jpeg

That is a nicely executed self-portrait, Ricky. How big is it and what is the medium?

Yes it did come up big should i have uploaded it as a thumbnail ?

looks like you can get really good colours using the programme. Looking forward to more.
Yes it did come up big should i have uploaded it as a thumbnail ?
I think its the size of the screen and the name of the app you are using that’s wanted. Is it a 13 inch IPad Pro, and is the iArt you’re using, a programme that comes with the iPad?

If it is bigger than you wish on here, just click on it and there will appear little circles on the corners. You can drag one of these toward the center and it will size whatever size you want.

looks like you can get really good colours using the programme. Looking forward to more.

I think its the size of the screen and the name of the app you are using that’s wanted. Is it a 13 inch IPad Pro, and is the iArt you’re using, a programme that comes with the iPad?
Yes that’s right .

I think its the size of the screen and the name of the app you are using that’s wanted. Is it a 13 inch IPad Pro, and is the iArt you’re using, a programme that comes with
If it is bigger than you wish on here, just click on it and there will appear little circles on the corners. You can drag one of these toward the center and it will size whatever size you want.
I don’t seem to get any little circles appear , must be me doing something wrong .

They will be on the corners of the image. You first click on the image (before you post it or while editing)

Back