Seafoam Green

Artyczar

I am wondering if I could get some help. Sometimes I'm not the greatest with getting certain colors absolutely perfectly.

I have turquoise blue and emerald green (and white). Could I essentially make seafoam green with these? Or will I need different blues and greens?

Thanks in advance!

Never mind, I think I got it! I added some Cadmium green, and tiny bit of yellow to this mixture and now it seems right.

sea.jpg

It is beautiful for the color you are looking for, but if I were trying to make seafoam green I would add the tiniest bit of maybe brick red to gray it just a tiny bit.

Thank you sno. I will keep this in mind...next time. 😂 Your way would probably have been better, but I already painted it with this. It looks pretty close to what I was going for. ;)

I couldn't offer any help as I don't have any of those colors but that is a lovely green. I must see if I can come close with my colors. It would look really lovely with an array of lilac shades. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

That green is certainly the colour of my childhood. Although the objects made with it probably predate my birth, they were still kicking around for many years afterwards.

Back