Sculptures In The Garden

Enyaw

namuh
001.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. knife .. painted Jan 18/22

I love this! ❤️ But you are going through a dark phase now, I loved the electric blue that you were using. ;)

Thank you Ayin
.. I really struggled with this one so it's not my fave .. I also learned a few good lessons from it. It was a great reminder about composition being the sum total of the whole.

Thank you Sno
.. Strange you should mention that but when looking at this after posting it, I thought my darks should have been blue/green. I got blinded by the light a few weeks back, I think. Pretty sure I got back on track this morning. Least now I think I know what I am painting even though I have no preconceived notion of what it will look like when I call it done. I think a door opened but I've been led down a path or two before and got a rude awakening when I found what I thought and how it ought, really not be thought. ;)

Thanks Susan .. I tried my new idea this afternoon but it did not go as I thought it would .. always paint myself into the corner :ROFLMAO: always thinking I know more that I do .. dang

Thank you Desforges. The red was a happy accidental. Saw it and left it. The light was created by intention.

Back