Screw it, just seeing red .. Burnt out, could be dangerous

Enyaw

namuh
screw.jpg

This is 11 x 14 oil on paper .. Alla Prima .. Knives ..
Robinson Screw Drivers In a Tin Can Container and my shot of rum ..

burnt.jpg

This is 11 x 14 oil on paper .. Alla Prima .. Knives ..
Stuff waiting for the dangerous goods bid at the local dump.
Old bulbs that were replaced with newer tech and an old partially used drier for oil paint mediums.

Wow... cool works, I esp. love the shine on the bright red screw plus the title ...

Wonderful paintings. I especially like the glass in the first one. Love the effect you get with the knives.

Anne

Your titles are almost as good as your paintings! But the paintings always win. ;)

Wayne, I really love that top piece with that pop of red. Amazing color in that one. Perfect composition, like a contemporary abstract/still life. Wonderful work, as usual. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ⚡ Keep it comin'

Thank you Arty.
I like to thing post impressionism as I think the coloring is similar to what Cezanne did with using a lot of grey and allowing certain areas to pop. It's a thought in process but I like the concept though it is had to hold onto. Slippery like an eel.

I like the screwdrivers, BUT, I reallllyyyy like that glass. Not only cos of its contents, but its "glass" character.

both are very good.
i like painting with knife. its set you free, 😆

Thanks you Joe, 16ga, Lazarus, Laf, and Ntl.
.Lazarus. Freedom to me is in the fact that with knives I layer and wishbone brushes I shape and mould.

Back