Scavenger Hunt from Life #54 Jan. 18–26, 2023

Wonderful work everyone. There are too many to comment on each one but I did look at them all.

I haven't done a scavenger hunt in a while but I thought I would give it a try. Micron pen in Stillman & Birn Epsilon sketch book.

Thanks for the list Sylwia.

20220126Sk5 SH.png

1. Stack of books

2. Ring

I know ... I'm a bit late.
I have sketches – graphite, ink, highlighter, sharpie, 8.5x11” printer paper

1. a pile of books
  2. shoe or shoes
  3. gloves
  4. red and green – food colouring
  5. blue – food colouring
  6. sharp - scissors
  7. rectangular- a box of food colouring

hunt54-01.jpg

Cheers,

Joelt: Candy is my weakness very well done sketch the white around the box gives it a mysterious sensation. Cute toy.

Joan: I am going to keep going to the Urban sketchers outings they are quite fun and a new experience for me.
Really like your boat sketch and street lamp scene, your water colors are so clean.

NedL: Very well done coast line scene I really like your line work

brianvds: Wow great pencil work and sketch. I see the blue

Robin: Great group of sketches I particularly like the introduction of the hand into the sketches. I am definitley using a
hand in the next hunt! Thanks for hosting

ams: Well done on the stack of books. My son is a vegan and would probably enjoy the vegan cook book. When he
comes home I always struggle with what to make him so I will see if I can check that book out.

eyepaint:
Long time no see. Should have realized you were hanging around here. Very nice drawings and I really like the
colors of choice...

Behind again.

Robin, love the scene with the open door and colors. Fun page with the potato peeler and hands. And the gloves. Fun goard. Yowza!

joe1lt, mmm on the chocolate. Nice soft toy.

Joan, can't imagine you see many beach/boat scenes. Ha, ha. Love the big boats. Nice street lamp find.

Ned, love your coastal scenes and bits of color. Beautiful red and green and a photo!

Brian, hi. Nice to see you here! Love the clothes pins and watercolor. Fun items.

Anne, welcome. Great books .. you like to cook? Nice hatching.

EP, you were posting about the time I intended to last night. I fell asleep. Nice collection I had food colors in those bottles. I haven't decorated or colored anything in years. You always sketch great scissors!

Went to town for some folders and stopped and sketched the court house. It is a complicated building and I minimized and did it in about 15 minutes in the Ohuhu sketchbook with Ohuhu pens. Intended to add color and then .......
Number 6 - something in our town

csshfl54bastrop.jpg

Thanks Sylwia for this Hunt and all of you for the sketches and comments. See ya on the next Hunt.

Jo: Thanks. Lovely sketch of courthouse and the plaza area.

EP: Thanks. Wonderful set. I esp. love the cute food colors and the fun clog.

Jo: Nice sketch of court house.

Sylwia: Sorry, I need to pay more attention to what I am doing. I thanked Robin for hosting the event when you actually did. That mistake is nothing unusual for me. Thanks for hosting Sylwia and again thanks.

Sylwia, thanks for hosting!

Sorry for not commenting on the sketches toward the end. I got too far behind. See you in the next hunt. Maybe I can keep up there.

Back