Scavenger Hunt from Life #31 July 9 - July 17

Joan: Thank you. Cute duckie, cherries... Nice pencil in your hand and good perspective on the sandal... lovely lines.

#11 building -- done in directwatercolor

h31_building.jpg

#12 multicolor -- avocado+mangosteen+tomato + lime+ sweet potato, done in directwatercolor

h31_multicolor.jpg

Thanks, everyone.

Joan, yes triangle blueberry cheesecake. It was beautiful but dry, the pecan pie Gene had was better. Nice finds. The rubber duck made me smile and the cherries look delish.

Ai, great job on the blueberries. Yummy. I like the way you did the building. Also the multicolor - another yummy.

We walked this morning and I found a person. A long way off so couldn't get detail. Number 10 - person, fishing by the lake. In the small travel sketchbook, almost finished. Yay. With a Micron 03

csshfl31person.jpg

person550.jpg

Ai - Love the inktense drawings. Love Lily at the piano. Great line quality. Motorcycle sketches are spot on. Like the mix of watercolor and markers in the earphones pouch and dolls. Blueberries look good enough to eat! Love the multicolor. Nice arrangement

Joan last time I was in Flushing Meadows Park was around 65.😎 Love the mermaids! What a great model and obviously a very creative group. Ice line work on hand, duck and flip-flop as well as highlights on the cherries.

Robin - Nice pen work on truck, basket and foliage. Especially like the shading on the foliage.

Jo - Nice digital drawing. Appreciate the photo. Nice hatching on the bowl and box. How you sacrifice for your art! Eating cheesecake for the cause. Again nice sketch and live the photo.

Keep sketching
Joe

#13 foliage -- a hanging cactus pot at a neighborhood food shop, done in directwatercolor

h31_foliage.jpg

Ai, wonderful hanging plant sketch. You inspire me to try wc. I'm working on one but it isn't easy. Ha.

Thanks Joan for a good Hunt.

I was going to set an alarm to post the new Hunt and set a reminder instead (trying something new). I didn't see the reminder. Sigh.....
The new Hunt is up and a bit late for Ai and Vivien and ??? on the other side of the world.
https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-32-july-17-july-25.4214/

Joan, thanks again. See all y'all in the new Hunt.

Ai, thanks. Your blueberries look so yummy. I like the simplicity of the building you painted from the laundromat. Great vibrancy in your fruits and veggies as well as the hanging cactus!

Jo, thank you. Good job on the details on the fisherman from so far away. Will get over to the new hunt shortly.

Joe, Flushing Meadow Park is still nice. I don't get there too often since I'm not in Queens very much. Yes, the mermaid was fun. The IG page has photos of her swimming in a tank. That must be such fun!

One of my art groups is sponsoring a paint out in our area. Since I paint there most of the time I figured I might as well join in. The area is limited to 3 town. I painted at H.O.G. Farm yesterday.
15 - building - watercolors
16 - vehicles

IMG_0394.jpeg

Thanks to everyone for participating in this hunt. See you all in the next one.

Thanks Joe, Jo, and Joan.

Joan: Thanks for hosting this Hunt. Bravo to your vehicle and the building... look at those details... you got them all perfect. What was the size of the painting?

Back