Roar

ShadowVIIKing

1000008497.jpg

Hello everyone, I am back with a new piece!! Looking forward for your thoughts :)

Thank you all for the feedback and comments. So to answer your questions...

About the execution. This is digital art made on Adobe Photoshop CS6. The style is called photomanipulation. You use a base photograph and then you add, remove, or alter properties until you are satisfied with the result. So for this, I used a photograph of a lion obviously, and made to two pictures. One abstract with color and one B&W drawing. Then combined the two erasing some of the drawing to reveal the color beneath.
Everything is done with my mouse, no pencil.

About the idea. I recently met someone in my life who really likes lions. She is sooooo fond of them that gave the idea to make one. She has some problems right now, emotional wounds, hence the golden bleeding.

Lastly, I think I will print it on a canvas and glue golden leaves on the golden spots on her mane. What do you think?

You didn’t use a photograph of a lion ….. a big difference between using a photo of a lion and some other piece of art depicting a lion. Tell it like it is. You didn’t make a drawing you copied an image. You merely reversed an image and applied a filter. Nothing wrong with that but you could at lease give the other party credit. “ google image search”

You didn’t use a photograph of a lion ….. a big difference between using a photo of a lion and some other piece of art depicting a lion. Tell it like it is. You didn’t make a drawing you copied an image. You merely reversed an image and applied a filter. Nothing wrong with that but you could at lease give the other party credit. “ google image search”
"You merely reversed an image and applied a filter"

Back