River

Bizzibee

It is apparently the Cherokee River, according to the RIL. Oil on canvas 24 x16. C and c welcomed. Thanks for looking!
cherry5.jpg

Thank you kindly, snoball. There were things about this which frustrated me, and at times I wished I hadn't started it, so I am pleased you like it!

Thank you kindly, snoball. There were things about this which frustrated me, and at times I wished I hadn't started it, so I am pleased you like it!
I'm glad you did start it and I'm glad you finished it and posted it! (y)

Wee Bizzy, it's busy, but that is you. Very warm over all feel to it. It leaves a taste of fall. Nice job.

Ha ha, that's me bizzi by name, bizzi by nature. I will try and curb it a bit, not sure I can though!:D Thanks for the comment Wayne.

That's a lot of leaves which demand a lot of patience, rather you than me. Looks really good and I don't usually like autumn scenes.

Thanks for the link Wayne. I can see his influence on you work!
Thank you Maybeanartist. Much appreciated. I am glad you like it!

I really like this one. Ive always had a thing for fall trees but they can be a real pain to paint with all the colors.

Holy WOW! I'm glad you painted this. It was music to my eyes. Those trees are so exquisite. Really well done.

I love Maxfield Parish but I wouldn't consider this to be his palette. Maybe a bit of the lighting could be similar though.

Back