Rite of Passage

Enyaw

namuh
portal 2.jpg

9 x 12 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted Aug 27/24
... a continuance into the world of abstract according to Wayne

I can see a story in this one and the red shape plays an important role. There’s drama and mystery here! I see similarities in composition to the last one - coincidence?

Thanks Donna .. yes, similar in that you come down from the height to enter the room .. an illusion of depth if you will .. I think these will take a bit before I get control (if I do).

I find it difficult to comment on abstract works, but I like the analogous colors( I could be wrong as I'm color impaired) and I do see a dog sitting up for a treat.
Bill

Thank you, Bill, for finding the dog .. now I see it!
Wayne, I get a feeling of something cold, ice age 🥶 cold.

Thank you Bill. If that is all you see you need to relax. 😅 I find with abstracts you like or don’t like…

Thanks Moscatel… I find it a little disturbing. 🙄

Yup..going for a holiday next week so hopefully that will refresh the engine. Between Covid and personal illness I have been nowhere outside of an hours drive from my place since Covid and that seems a long time ago. Still having trouble with my one sinus passage being closed 90% of the time but I still got one so I am going. The break will be a boost to my wife and I.

I too now see the canine.
I have no critique to offer, but as an average punter, I really like the energy, the movement in the piece.

Back