Rico

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
Rico was a stud horse owned by a friend. He died of a rare disease, Potomac Horse Fever. She had loved this horse for 11 years and wanted him preserved in a painting so Rico is now a paint horse.

M6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! This is fabulous sno! Everything about it, not just the horse. I bet she cried. I love this and you made him look like a horse angel. ♥️

Wow! This is fabulous sno! Everything about it, not just the horse. I bet she cried. I love this and you made him look like a horse angel. ♥️
Actually she said she teared up when she saw the update picture. It isn't dry enough to be picked up yet. Thanks, Ayin! ❤️

Beautiful Sno. I love the subtle color you used in the white to keep it interesting and give it volume.

This is stunning. White is so difficult and you've just nailed it here on this gorgeous horse. That's a tragic illness he had, but you've given him permanent vitality here. ❤️ She will treasure this!

Absolutely gorgeous, Sno! Your masterful use of warm whites and cool whites really made this horse look beautiful. I'm sure there's a very nice frame being ordered for this one and he will have a place of honor in the home.

Thank you Bongo and Donna. I'm always nervous until a painting is in the hands of a client and finally approved. When they've only approved the photo, I am always worried that they may see something they are not satisfied with when they see it in "person". :):rolleyes:

When I delivered it last night, she did shed a little moisture and then said she was going to go home and have the "ugly cry". ;) :giggle:

Back