Progression

Dawnbelle

This piece began very differently so I wanted to show the progression. Emerged over a series of weeks.
6A03EC86-0C24-489B-A074-6A2DA2A6E7E6.jpeg
2205B876-BA66-4B85-9DB2-02C20A9D7145.jpeg
7808FEFF-AED7-47CD-A9C1-29B97A44B009.jpeg
72780F15-3806-4677-B7BE-3C5A58336ACB.jpeg

Thanks. I have to save and share this stuff now because I’m about to have to repaint and move out. I was thinking about turning some of my favorite pieces into tapestries. That way I can take them with me.

Sadly today I painted over it. Shared it with the world just in time... had a notice of repossession of my apartment on my door. Back to solid colors. Good thing I took so many pictures. I’ll be posting more as I go around painting over them before we move.

That's a shame you had to paint over this. :( Such wonderful narrative and imagery. I love it all. I hope you took thousands of pictures.

I'm so sorry that this beautiful piece had to be painted over! You are so creative and I hope to see another version of this someday.

Thanks for all the love guys, your awesome. I’m just happy to be able to share. No one has seen these unless they’ve come to my house until now.

Donna said what I was thinking (she and I seem to do that sometimes!): I hope you do another version of this in the future. I've been admiring your creations since you joined! :) Hopefully, wherever you live next will be just as inspiring.

Back