Please please forgive me

N

Nufocus

This is not a brand new one. It’s from..... sometime ago. It’s acrylics and oil pastels and a few scratches.....on paper.

119B3B19-6A96-4367-8F83-401248195342.jpeg

Oh, the light of fear in the right eye. Certain this would stop people in their tracks.

The person looks to me like some kind of monk, likely Buddhist.

Is there blood on the walls or have they indulged in some kind of "dirty protest."

I really really like this one.

This one is sort of scary, due to the expression in the eyes. Love all the different colors you've used. (y) ❤️

You’re forgiven...this is quite charged. Very evocative and well painted. The heavy violet makes the subject feel oppressed to me.

Oh, the light of fear in the right eye. Certain this would stop people in their tracks.

The person looks to me like some kind of monk, likely Buddhist.

Is there blood on the walls or have they indulged in some kind of "dirty protest."

I really really like this one.
Iain, yep he is some sort of spiritual guy, not sure of what religion....and yes, certain awful deeds had taken place... the evidence is still there....
I thank you so much.

This one is sort of scary, due to the expression in the eyes. Love all the different colors you've used. (y) ❤️
Sno, I guess it was meant to be scary. Maybe some day I should replicate it in a much larger format so that it’ll be much more scary...🤓

Patrick, much obliged. I tried to “charge” it as much as I could... I am a great admirer of Soutine and the “charge” in his figurative works is an inspiration.

The colors in this are so original, and the facial expression, as usual, just over the top. Fabulous.

Back