Picture of a Picture

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
I've been working on this forever, it seems. Since I can't carve out much time to paint, I've had lots of paint dry up on the palette, but I think I'm nearing the finish line. I actually got a much better photo of it with my phone than I did with my expensive camera so here tis.
Picture of picture.jpg

OH Jeebus!!! This is incredible sno! You always blow me over. This is just another one where I have to peel myself off the floor so I can get up to type out my appreciation of how good you are. It's truly inspiring! ❤️ GREAT JOB!

Amazing work, Sno! No wonder this one took awhile. Just the detail on the gorgeous frame must have taken hours.

This absolutely blows me away! From the title and when I first looked - I thought I was looking at a photo of a picture - and then I saw the water falling on the frame - OMG! AMAZING! ❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love this! Your idea to paint the frame and have the water spilling over is fantastic. ❤️ Your details are always incredible. Excellent work - well worth the time you put into it.

Masterpiece! The water spilling over the "frame" in unbelievable.

Thank you Donna, CaliAnn, Jo, Terri, Joe, Wayne again, and Joy. I appreciate all the kind remarks. :love:❤️:love:

fantastic. The detail on the frame is daunting. Must have taken longer to paint than the painting--would be cool if you had an identical frame to frame it in.

Thanks Bongo.💗 And yes, the frame did take longer, because I had to let each side dry before moving on to keep from smearing it. 😊

Back