Pen and ink

laf.art

I quite often draw especially when I don't have the energy to paint. It engages me in a different way from painting, and I always end up with a lot of faces which I don't intentionally draw, they just turn up

Attachments

• Fb_001_002.jpg
    Fb_001_002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 232
Love it, I was doing exactly the same type of thing the other evening with charcoal. Just making shapes then trying to see how much depth I could create. I didn't get any faces though 😊

Thanks guys.
Maybeanartist - yes I like to work with charcoal as well.actually I use charcoal quite a lot in my acrylic paintings as well

I wonder how long it would take to draw on a 10ft wall? It would be a great challenge, thinking about it I would actually like to try🙂
Thanks Joe, Iain and Enyaw

I love this! I know what you mean about drawing and painting. There's something about it that uses some other part of the brain maybe? I don't know what, but I get what you mean. And you are great at using your brain! ❤

I love this! I know what you mean about drawing and painting. There's something about it that uses some other part of the brain maybe? I don't know what, but I get what you mean. And you are great at using your brain! ❤
Thanks Arty although seeing me unable to complete simple computer tasks you wouldn't think so ha ha

Back