On the road to Ullapool,

Grampy

From our trip to Scotland, on the road approaching Ullapool.
2A834366-C8CB-4E42-BCB1-8C0A5E478BB0.jpeg

C & C Welcome
Steve.

Wow! As others have commented, your handling of the grass is terrific - but so is the foliage of the trees and the water movement.

Gorgeous to look at. Great work!

Wow! As others have commented, your handling of the grass is terrific - but so is the foliage of the trees and the water movement.

Gorgeous to look at. Great work!
Thanks Terri, for your kind comments.
Steve.

The road to Ullapool is stunning, and you've done a beautiful job of painting it! I just love the sense of distance and those foreground grasses are terrific.

The road to Ullapool is stunning, and you've done a beautiful job of painting it! I just love the sense of distance and those foreground grasses are terrific.
Thank you Triduana, your comments are very much appreciated.
Steve.

Fan Tastic, a beaut!!!
Just out of interest, how long does it take you to start and finish a pic like this?
And, do you work on one at a time or do you have a few on the go ... ?

Fan Tastic, a beaut!!!
Just out of interest, how long does it take you to start and finish a pic like this?
And, do you work on one at a time or do you have a few on the go ... ?
Hi Dave, I can only work on one at a time . This one took me 4 days, a couple of hours a day.
Steve.

Beautiful painting ! Super rendering of a dreamy Scotland...
Thanks ErikRak. Scotland I love the place, just had to stop and take a picture. We were on our way to the outer Hebrides,where the views are stunning.
Steve.

Stunning painting! You made that beautiful view even more gorgeous by detailing the grasses so well!

Back