Old vision freshly distorted 30x40 centimeters acrylic with little pastels

Puapka

IMG20240206231429.jpgIMG20240206235236.jpgIMG20240207004450.jpgIMG20240207015953.jpg
day 1^
day 2
IMG20240207152723.jpgIMG20240207155525.jpg
IMG_20240207_1727522.jpg

Even less happy with this one than with hekate, but less bitter, i see my shortcomings more clearly and i learned to use the overpriced acrylic medium i didnt pay for, still i wish i could make better things, will continue to work, i have other canvases with funky proportions bought already, idk how ill use 15x80cm one yet.

Curious as to what you would do different. What do you feel is missing?
Well theme wise itd be difficult to articulate, but skill wise i always feel like the way i render with acrylics is pretty crude and choppy, and any subtler transitions look plain bad. I suppose it is always difficult to create a representation of something i have seen only in my head, and this isn't even close to it honestly, but that isn't necessarily bad

Hmmm. I like this one better, personally. The perspective and the imagery have a lot of mystery and intrigue. Also, I like the painting style, though it is like the last one (which I also liked). It's very original, ominous, unsettling, curious, creepy, and foreboding. What were you going for?

Hmmm. I like this one better, personally. The perspective and the imagery have a lot of mystery and intrigue. Also, I like the painting style, though it is like the last one (which I also liked). It's very original, ominous, unsettling, curious, creepy, and foreboding. What were you going for?
well my issues here are mostly in regard to my limited and crude skill, i think painting vision i once had is a more inspired choice than generic version of a godess, but at the same time it was rendered dull by my limited ability. After sleeping on it i like it more than hekate painting though

Back