Obviously Scrooge

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
One day, back when I had time to play, I did this one. No drawing or anything, just a palette knife. Not something I do at all but it was fun.

ClintPK.jpg

Clint Eastwood right? The Good, The Bad And The Ugly? Great rendition for using only a palette knife!

Yes, it is supposed to be Clint, thank you for recognizing. ❤️ It was just an experiment to see if I could even do a portrait with a knife. Really just playing.

Yes, it is supposed to be Clint, thank you for recognizing. ❤️ It was just an experiment to see if I could even do a portrait with a knife. Really just playing.
Sno, you did very well, I try to work with the palette knife but my efforts are kinda clumsy.

Clint, in the dollar trilogy,
it's a wonderful painting, it's spectacular
, aside from that he's an actor and an interpretation that I love, he's a fantastic painting.
nice that you used a new method, actually, it's a nice, fun thing.
, the result is splendid, a new tool in your art box that you can use when needed; and the result is already extraordinary. would look great hanging anywhere.

yes, Iain, he's right

What an excellent Clint! That is great palette knife work sno! WOW!!! Pretty damn good for just playing around. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I definitely recognized him as Clint Eastwood right away. Capturing likeness can be difficult to begin with, but using a knife and no sketch? You did an excellent job!

Thank you Joe. :giggle:
Thanks Arty, I really was just playing around, this is on an old cheap canvas board that is bowed. :giggle:
Thanks Jesse. :giggle:
Thank you Jo. :giggle:
Thanks Perry. :giggle:

Back