NFT are they the new Beanie Babies?

cranberryartworks

Nelson
Supporting Member

I wondered if this would happen. It was going too fast and the bubble burst. I thought it would last longer just for the money laundering alone.

Last edited:
On Instagram, I am constantly accosted by people (or perhaps just bots) gushing about just how stunning my work is, and they'll pay me $2000 a piece to sell it to them as NFTs. And of course, to do so you need to go register at a site in order to upload your work to be converted into NFTs, and that costs, erm, a small fee. Or there's a small fee per NFT.

In short, the whole thing is a scam, and I now just block anyone who even frickin' mentions NFTs to me on Instagram. :D

By the way, my uncle happened to be the private secretary to a now deceased Nigerian prince, who left him a fortune, but he needs someone to help him get it out of the country. Perhaps you can help him... :)

Are they actually "girls" or just AI-generated nudes?

I can't help cracking up at the poor guys writing to these AI "girls" in the hope of a response.

aicustomizablegirlfriends.png

Are they actually "girls" or just AI-generated nudes?

I can't help cracking up at the poor guys writing to these AI "girls" in the hope of a response.

View attachment 34806

A good deal of internet scamming is now automated. I have noticed that sometimes when strangers contact me on platforms such as Instagram or Facebook, very often their responses don't really make any sense, or they say the same thing over and over.

Some of them probably still human. I now and then get women who are, er, very friendly, but they disappear as soon as they realize I'm not even on the same continent as they are, and not exactly rich either. No Russian brides for me, it seems. :D

Back