New here from Canada

Dawny

Hello everyone, I just recently joined and look forward to interacting with the art community on here.

I'm from Ontario, Canada - love working in various mediums, but mainly watercolor and oils. I have been away from art for a few years (always been off and on) hopefully I can pick things up again.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to see everyone work and get inspired - thanks for allowing me to join!

Welcome to Creative Spark, Dawny! We're happy to have you joining us. :)

It's terrific that you're getting back into your art. Please take a look around, and post some of your work for us! Have fun!

I also tend to be off and on with my art. Trying to stick with it this time as well 😁 welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site Dawny. I like your name. :) We're so happy to have you on board and I look forward to seeing some of your work. I hope you get a lot out of participating here.

Welcome Dawny! I hope you find time to work on your watercolors and oils - and then share them with us!

Welcome. We enjoyed our visits to Toronto many years ago late 90s mostly. Diamonds in the Ruff Golf Course isn’t too far north from you. We had some good times. Last visit was to Waterloo about 5 years ago. Miss summers in Canada. Looking forward to your work.

Back