Moose

He's just wonderful Jenna! Wow, what a lot of wrapping! ❤️❤️
Snoball, thank you very much! He took quite a bit of wire. I've recently learned so much about tracking inventory and supplies for my art business and have to keep track of how much wire goes into a piece...it's been interesting to see how many feet are actually used per piece.

Wonderful! I love the effects of the different colour wires. The antlers are superb. :)
Thank you so much, Kay! I, too, have come to appreciate using some accent colors in sculpture. This big guy begged for that warm, reddish brown. I'm happy you think it works well here.

Oh, thank you so much, Hermes! I'm glad you like him. I love the idea of the use of copper tubing in a painting! I can imagine all the fun texture and dimension that could be achieved with added mixed media elements in the painting. I've not tried my hand at any form of patina in copper, but I know some amazing things can be done! I wish I had tips to offer, but that's uncharted territory for me. Good luck in your painting adventures and have fun! Hope we get to see what you do with it!
Thanks, Jenna. I don't know when I will try something with copper, but will show it when I do. I'm currently still in my concrete phase.

Wow, this is gorgeous, Jenna. I love copper and you've taken this moose to the next level with the dark annealed wire. Those antlers are perfect and I can see why you had trouble giving him up. How long did it take to make?

Jenna, as always you have outdone yourself. You created beauty in wire. I'm happy to see you busy and productive. Congrats on a sale, anxious to see more. Always. I'm smiling.

Wow, this is gorgeous, Jenna. I love copper and you've taken this moose to the next level with the dark annealed wire. Those antlers are perfect and I can see why you had trouble giving him up. How long did it take to make?
Thank you so much, Sanlynn! I'm so glad you like my moose. He was great fun to make, and I hope to make another soon. I always mean to set a timer and see how long these sculptures take, but if I had to guess, I think he may have taken 15 - 20 hours all told. Thanks again!

Jenna, as always you have outdone yourself. You created beauty in wire. I'm happy to see you busy and productive. Congrats on a sale, anxious to see more. Always. I'm smiling.
Hi Jo. It is wonderful to hear from you, my friend! I miss chatting with you. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Though the winter doldrums have hindered me somewhat, I do try to keep busy making art. Thank you very much for your support! I need to make sharing my work here a bigger priority. I miss you all! I hope you're doing well too!

This is perhaps my fave piece of yours (until the next one, of course!). The colors of the wire, antlers, and the overall strength and sturdiness of the piece is just jaw dropping. The admiration and respect I have for your work cannot be expressed in words. Your photography is expert, also. You could likely have a career with that.

This is perhaps my fave piece of yours (until the next one, of course!). The colors of the wire, antlers, and the overall strength and sturdiness of the piece is just jaw dropping. The admiration and respect I have for your work cannot be expressed in words. Your photography is expert, also. You could likely have a career with that.
Hi Joy. Your comment brightened my day so much! Thank you for such lovely words about my sculpture and also about my photos. I'm always trying to figure out the photography side of this business, so your comments gave me a nice boost. Thanks again!

You handle your wire with all the care and attention as you do with your scratchboard work. The coloring and profile are gorgeous. This is a stunner!
:) Rob

You handle your wire with all the care and attention as you do with your scratchboard work. The coloring and profile are gorgeous. This is a stunner!
:) Rob
Hi Rob. Welcome to Creative Spark! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Wow, that's so nice of you to say. I really appreciate it. :)

I'm so happy this showed up again with the new comments. Still fantastic, Jenna. Love knowing you are around and doing art!!

Back