miscelaneousmusm drawnings

Puapka

001.jpg
IMG20231202194859-01.jpeg
f 001.jpg
g 001.jpg
d 001.jpg
a memory.jpg

I know you didn't number these, but 2, 3, and 4 are absolutely amazing drawings. Everything about them stands apart. Number 2 has that perfect oxymoron/dychotomy of the kind of expression I love in art. It's powerful. I know you used the word "powerless," and that's not why I use this word; it's just such a great image in so many ways, the perspective of the hand around the earth and the sketchy lines, the burden on the figure, and the style and emotion happening. It's such an excellent work. All your drawings have VOICE! beautiful! You're awesome.

I know you didn't number these, but 2, 3, and 4 are absolutely amazing drawings. Everything about them stands apart. Number 2 has that perfect oxymoron/dychotomy of the kind of expression I love in art. It's powerful. I know you used the word "powerless," and that's not why I use this word; it's just such a great image in so many ways, the perspective of the hand around the earth and the sketchy lines, the burden on the figure, and the style and emotion happening. It's such an excellent work. All your drawings have VOICE! beautiful! You're awesome.
Thank you! One note i would say on number 2 process is that most artists dont realize that photo of the drawing is not the drawing, and by tinkering with photo programs, boosting contrasts and ambience i could've strengthen the effect significantly.

Nr 3 is honestly my least favorite rendition of this character so far, but i suppose i didnt show previous ones sooooooooooooo

Her design started as like exploring the ideas of crone and the womanhood beyond what men think is beauty and dhumavati which is hindu godess of widows, old women and destruction (not very popular for some reason) and drawing these helped with my relationship with femininity beyond the complexes sold to women on every step by the culture. She will also appear in a comic im writing, last 3 images are from that
post h1.png

post h2.png
post h3.png
z 011.jpg
z 012.jpg
z 013.jpg

Powerful. You do know what your draw and what you draw is real.
To be a bit more humble, a lot of my art is not as purposeful as what im trying to do here, arting is like second nature to me, so things i dont have interesting things to say about arent posted usually, unless they took long time like the last tree painting, which justifies posting by taking about 5 hours, even tho i dont really know consciously what it is about to me beyond trying to make it look good.

Opposite for me..less time means my conscious mind had less to do with it and that’s what makes it special as I have nothing to say. I just like to make little slices of life.

Thank you! One note i would say on number 2 process is that most artists dont realize that photo of the drawing is not the drawing, and by tinkering with photo programs, boosting contrasts and ambience i could've strengthen the effect significantly.

Nr 3 is honestly my least favorite rendition of this character so far, but i suppose i didnt show previous ones sooooooooooooo

Her design started as like exploring the ideas of crone and the womanhood beyond what men think is beauty and dhumavati which is hindu godess of widows, old women and destruction (not very popular for some reason) and drawing these helped with my relationship with femininity beyond the complexes sold to women on every step by the culture. She will also appear in a comic im writing, last 3 images are from that
View attachment 37223
View attachment 37224View attachment 37225View attachment 37226View attachment 37227View attachment 37228
These are guttural, from a place of true authenticity and bravery. Almost tribal. I love these even more. And love your words.

Back