open-white72.jpg

4-display72.jpg

colophon72.jpg

heart72.jpg

title-page72.jpg

book272.jpg

all.jpg

3-closed72.jpg

Wow! This is just…perfection. Even though I’m not commenting much (anti-social per usual), I’ve watched/read along with great interest. I love how this turned out, and I love how much hard work and care you‘ve put into it. You da best!

And please pass this congratulatory message along to Dan as well:

IMG_5503.jpeg

Wow! Thank you everyone. Thanks for indulging me on all of this. Thanks for the special message Olive! I'm so glad it's done. Moving on to the next project now. Finally. :)

Those books are so beautiful - inside and out! You deserve to be so proud of all your hard work from the concept to the finish. I've never heard of half of those papers. I'll bet they are exquisite!

Congratulations! They look so perfect in the clear cases and fit beautifully. ❤️

I just love the button and ribbon. Everything works. This was an incredibly detailed project, and you nailed it!

Applause for you! 👏

Thank you, Donna, Terri, and JennieJo. You are all so supportive and sweet. What would I do without you all? ♥️

I always love seeing your work. You have surprised me here with a book. And not just one. Great concept beautifully executed!

How did I miss this? Very cool ayin. As usual but this looks like even more. Hope you are doing OK.

Back