Matisse's process for "The Red Studio"

I enjoyed this! They all seem quite well trained, and very knowledgable not only of Matisse but this particular painting.

Great work if you can get it, eh? ;) Thanks for posting!

This is very interesting. Thankyou for posting it.
Cheers,
Patricia

Huh, that's weird. The two comments at the video's bottom it say two weeks ago, but the video was says it was loaded only a few days back. :unsure:

Huh, that's weird. The two comments at the video's bottom it say two weeks ago, but the video was says it was loaded only a few days back. :unsure:
I don't know how YouTube works. Perhaps it was re-uploaded and the comments are from the first time it was posted.

I enjoyed this! They all seem quite well trained, and very knowledgable not only of Matisse but this particular painting.

Great work if you can get it, eh? ;) Thanks for posting!
In my early days, I did a few Coursera courses from MoMA. There willingness to share their knowledge was phenomenal. My favourite was Alex. You can see where that got me. And, I can truthfully say my work has been been exhibited at MoMA, in a digital student presentation!

That was really neat and interesting to learn about his whole process. What an amazing artist he was. I own some paintings by an artist who was a student of Matisse and I can see a little bit of his technique showing up in his work too now that I watch this. Really enlightening. Thanks for posting this.

Back