Mandala Madness

C-her

Metamorphosis is happening.
I have been working on a series of mandalas. They are con-vex forms that hang away from the wall. I will probably put fairy lights behind each of them.
Green is “Flower Power”
Yellow is “Mellow Yellow”
Purple is “Night Shade”
I do have one more in the series to complete.
They are crocheted in wool then machine felted. Hand embellished then applied to the con-vexed wall frames.
More of my work can be seen at https://daisyhillstudio.art.blog
8E14A7AF-9447-4603-B4B6-DB25FC948C27.jpeg
4BA9744A-2944-4169-B2B3-B67B89B85DC4.jpeg
F4DEB984-DAE5-40F0-82CB-CDE8DC8B8C4F.jpeg

These are so complex and interesting. The intricacy is beautiful and compelling! ♥️

Oooh, I particularly "Night Shade!" The purple is so rich and the green sets it off beautifully.

These are really beautiful - you have such skill with these designs! I love the colors of Night Shade, but Flower Power really draws my eye with all that wonderful texture.

Thank you. Flower Power I just finished the other day. It really went in a direction I did not see when I started it. 😁

I have been working on a series of mandalas. They are con-vex forms that hang away from the wall. I will probably put fairy lights behind each of them.
Green is “Flower Power”
Yellow is “Mellow Yellow”
Purple is “Night Shade”
I do have one more in the series to complete.
They are crocheted in wool then machine felted. Hand embellished then applied to the con-vexed wall frames.
More of my work can be seen at https://daisyhillstudio.art.blog
View attachment 27293View attachment 27294View attachment 27295
Thank you all for your kind words. It warms my heart.

They are all very nice, c-her! 👍

Might I suggest that you take two pictures of each one? The straight-on ones show the patterns nicely, but without your saying so, I would never have guessed that they were not on a flat support. A second photo taken at an angle (45°, maybe?) would show the convex shape.

Again, very well done!

--Rich

They are all very nice, c-her! 👍

Might I suggest that you take two pictures of each one? The straight-on ones show the patterns nicely, but without your saying so, I would never have guessed that they were not on a flat support. A second photo taken at an angle (45°, maybe?) would show the convex shape.

Again, very well done!

--Rich
Thank you! That could help, I will do.

Back