Long Fall Shadows

Trier

Supporting Member
Near Douglas Drive Autumn of '14

16 x 20 acrylic/cardboard
DSCN3050LongFallShadows.JPG

I would re-do the sky, but it was a 'quickie' study.

For a "quickie" study, you did an amazing job Trier! Please don't do anything to this because it's outstanding as it is! I absolutely love this! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ What a treat in the Landscape Forum this morning!

This is quite nice .. I would leave the sky alone and lower the value of what appears to be simply white but not the house with the red roof. Make a new one it's always more entertaining that trying to fix. Good study.

A quickie study?! What a nice one, Trier. I love the simplicity of the houses. They have just the right amount of information and look so pretty underneath those gorgeous fall trees.

For a "quickie" study, you did an amazing job Trier! Please don't do anything to this because it's outstanding as it is! I absolutely love this! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ What a treat in the Landscape Forum this morning!
Thanks a lot Arty; it was a lovely Autumn.
This one is beautiful! ❤️❤️
Thank you muchly, sno.
This is quite nice .. I would leave the sky alone and lower the value of what appears to be simply white but not the house with the red roof. Make a new one it's always more entertaining that trying to fix. Good study.
Thanks Wayne, good advice about making new vs fix. I was wary of too much detail, so I left that white blob house too unfinished.
A quickie study?! What a nice one, Trier. I love the simplicity of the houses. They have just the right amount of information and look so pretty underneath those gorgeous fall trees.

Thank you very much Donna; I get nostalgic every time I look at those houses and trees.

I also like the simplicity and abstraction. good job for a quick study.

I like the trees against the dark sky. Also the foreground. Great colors! :)

Trier
This turned out great and excellent use of colour and contrast.
Well done.
John

Back