Junk Lying Around

Enyaw

namuh
011.jpg

Had some paint left over from my earlier piece. For those who don't know me I paint mostly every day and sometimes a few more than once. Plastic flowers.
11 x 14 Alla Prima Oil on Paper .. knife .. no pre-draw .. just direct painting.

oh, wonderful, I feel like grabbing some of the objects, perhaps by composition and depth you have created, this painting is gorgeous too

thank you Hosta and Arty

The green was a door casing in the distance of the studio but I liked the color so much I put it as a front wall instead .. the joys of creation.
The room was done 50 years ago by the owner. I just left it as it's only a studio. The comp was built off that L shape .. looking into a light box so to speak. It helps create the distance.

View attachment 10403
Had some paint left over from my earlier piece. For those who don't know me I paint mostly every day and sometimes a few more than once. Plastic flowers.
11 x 14 Alla Prima Oil on Paper .. knife .. no pre-draw .. just direct painting.
I love that you used the paints from the previous painting. Great textures and nice that it was done directly in paint. Good light!

Thanks Jo.
I am going to switch over from expressionistic abstraction to still life tomorrow. Heaven knows what that will bring. ;)

Back