Is there a supplies buy/sell thread?

Kyle Martin

Hello,
I am wondering if there is a thread to sell some supplies on here? There is a thread on wet canvas called artist marketplace, something like that. I know this is t wet canvas, it’s way better. I have a Pochade box to let go of for a good price, and it might be fun to have a sort of online Art garage sale.
Thank you,
Kyle

Thank you, that works for me and I’ll get the party started by posting some items that I won’t use for a great price. We are all a little addicted to the art stores and maybe others would like it too

I noticed I am the only one who posted in there. Is everyone finding it/seeing the subforum okay?

I noticed I am the only one who posted in there. Is everyone finding it/seeing the subforum okay?
I went looking for it when you first made it and honestly thought the layout was a bit odd. But that was probably just because its the only sub forum we seem to have here.

If you can't find the Market Place forum (in the Research & Discover section), clear the Creative Spark cookies in your browser, or try closing your browser and opening it again.

But it's there, and it's visible. You don't even have to be logged in to see it. (y)

Back