I didn’t have any friends so I made some.

Jane

36633FD1-DA86-4107-A6D7-B277AB7D41EE.jpegB07AD383-40DC-4B86-AFE3-C2C3E0628A82.png3E45A087-378F-4265-B73F-9A58ECD43E22.pngD7EB54B2-4470-4E11-A65A-BD5A0224808E.png

If your "friends" have as much ability and talent as you show, they would be a great group to learn from.
I like both them and your paintings, in case you haven't guessed !

I thank you so much. I really like looking at everyone’s art, there is so much creativity and inspiring art out there,

Just beautiful. or incredible.
i think its something more deeper than we the viewers supposed to observe from these series of paintings you have done, with means.
its not coincidance what and how you choose to paint these characters. correct me if im wrong.
big time well done.

Beautiful style! Your new friends are delightful. I love all of them, but really appreciate the little added details in the first two paintings. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

I especially love....ALL of them! Maybe the first is my favorite, but so hard to pick. Can they be my friends too? What are the medium and sizes? I am so curious. These are such wonderful samples of your amazing style. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Just beautiful. or incredible.
i think its something more deeper than we the viewers supposed to observe from these series of paintings you have done, with means.
its not coincidance what and how you choose to paint these characters. correct me if im wrong.
big time well done.
thank you, someone told me that the people we hung out with were their friends. So I got a little PO‘d and said I would get my own, these are my friends.

Yes
I especially love....ALL of them! Maybe the first is my favorite, but so hard to pick. Can they be my friends too? What are the medium and sizes? I am so curious. These are such wonderful samples of your amazing style. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Thank you, I like her too! She was the last one I added to the group. I can’t find a picture of the first friend, They are all 18 x 24, they are acrylic on linen. The blonde friend with the pie got a boyfriend and went to live with him. I wish she wouldn’t have met him,

These are beautiful! I love your friends. ❤️ Individually, they are wonderful to look at; seen all together like this, they are a wonder to behold. Terrific expressions; I love the varying use of the hands and tilts of the head.

Wow! Great work, Jane!!

These are beautiful! I love your friends. ❤️ Individually, they are wonderful to look at; seen all together like this, they are a wonder to behold. Terrific expressions; I love the varying use of the hands and tilts of the head.

Wow! Great work, Jane!!
Thank you.

Back