Hollywood

Enyaw

namuh
007.jpg

11 x 14 inches Alla Prima .. Oil on paper .. did two yesterday .. wet day .. reflected light.

Jazzy looking! Very cool, and the palette is a study in complementary colors, too. Great work!

thanks Terri and Donna .. I won't say what this started as .. once I lose one I just scrape and repaint and repaint till I have something that looks like something I've seen in dream, movie, or a scene from life. I never know.

thanks Terri and Donna .. I won't say what this started as .. once I lose one I just scrape and repaint and repaint till I have something that looks like something I've seen in dream, movie, or a scene from life. I never know.
I think that's a wonderful talent to develop. When I declare something is ruined, I may step away from it for a while, but eventually it goes straight into "the learning bin," aka trash can.

Thank you Terri. It's actually a fun challenge. Sometimes I lose horribly and then they get torn apart and put in the sin bin.

Thank you Susan. I usually get one a day. More sometimes.

thank you Trier .. I had a small tad left and felt it was a good place to use some

Back