HI!

linnutter

I am just a having fun artist. painting animals, and trying to get back into the serious art, but still having fun with the funny stuff. I was a graphic designer for a long time, and then lost the ability to produce art. so trying to relearn and kind of have a little fun with it.

I was introduced to this site, by an amazing artist on a vacation! HI! lol

Lin, I am so thrilled you joined CS! It was wonderful meeting you and viewing your beautiful art. You are a welcome addition to the site, and I look forward to your work. Your dog paintings will be especially appreciated by many.

Lin, I am so thrilled you joined CS! It was wonderful meeting you and viewing your beautiful art. You are a welcome addition to the site, and I look forward to your work. Your dog paintings will be especially appreciated by many.
thank you! starting to work on some serious stuff, taking a break from the pet style and subject just not feeling it right now. trying to get in some photography again, doing a lot of trail walks right now, and really trying to get into some different mediums, trying to find the artists name that did the one style, the paintings chris bought havent arrived yet, but he got a shipping notice, so the flood of certain styles is on the way. lol. I am greatly inspired by just seeing your art. amazing. thank you for introducing me to the site

Welcome to Creative Spark, Lin! :) We're happy to have you joining us!

Sounds like you have lots of artistic ventures to explore. I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Have fun!

Hello. It’s very nice to meet you. How good to have met Joy on your travels. I hope you will join in the monthly Wildlife and Animals challenge - I’ve hosted for June. I look forward to seeing your art on the site. You will find everyone very friendly and helpful. I am in England, where are you? The link for the challenge is below.

Penny

Hi Lin and welcome! I am new here too (about a month) - wonderful site, and wonderful people - and wonderful art! Can't wait to see some of your work!

Welcome to our family. I am looking forward to learning some graphic design techniques from you.

Welcome to the site Lin! So great to have you here. I look forward to getting to know your work, and you. :)

Welcome to the site Lin, we all look forward to getting to know you. Have fun!

Back