Hi from New Mexico

MaryKnos

Hello,

I am an art lover in New Mexico. I mostly work with ink, watercolors, and digital but I would love to expand my skill set. I hope to meet some like minded people on here 🙂

Mary

Hi Mary! Welcome to the forums. I'm looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you. I have only driven through NM, but hope to give it a real visit one day soon. :)

Welcome aboard!

Hello, Mary. You will have a great time here. I look forward to seeing your art.

Penny

Welcome to CS, Mary! Glad you decided to join us! I look forward to seeing your work here. :)

Keep posting, and have fun!

Hello,

I am an art lover in New Mexico. I mostly work with ink, watercolors, and digital but I would love to expand my skill set. I hope to meet some like minded people on here 🙂

Mary
Welcome Mary. I enjoy working in the same mediums you do. I look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome Mary! We have a second home in Alto, north of Ruidoso, south of Capitan. It is such an art-inspiring state.

Welcome Mary! We have a second home in Alto, north of Ruidoso, south of Capitan. It is such an art-inspiring state.
My family is from Ruidoso, my mom even worked at the track as a child. My Aunt lived in Capitan in her later years. Beautiful area.

Back