Hi from Costa Rica

Dear Katie!

It's wonderful that you are here now - so far for me it has been a positive experience, I hope you find it enjoyable also.

I have been wondering from time to time how you and your family are getting along, and hope things are okay in every way.

Kind Regards,
Trier

Hi and welcome Katie.
About Costa Rica I don't know much, but what I know and love is, that the country produces nearly all of its needed energy from renewable sources and is likely to be the only country in the world (or maybe Island is in there too), that is really working to match the Paris-Agreement on climate protection.

Sorry that wasn't about art, but popped up in my mind when I read your headline.

Hi and welcome Katie.
About Costa Rica I don't know much, but what I know and love is, that the country produces nearly all of its needed energy from renewable sources and is likely to be the only country in the world (or maybe Island is in there too), that is really working to match the Paris-Agreement on climate protection.

Sorry that wasn't about art, but popped up in my mind when I read your headline.
Did you migrate from wet canvas Roni? I'm trying to remember you.

No, wasn't at WetCanvas. Am a newbie.
(Knew Carol from a different forum [bukowski.net].)
Pleased to meet you.

Back