Hi everyone

Sue

I'm Sue, I live in Orkney, a a group of islands a wee bit off the north coast of Scotland. Very much an amateur and a bit erratic in recent years as far as actually producing anything very much but I'm trying to get back to enjoying creating on a more regular basis. I've dabbled in lots of media, but my favourites are probably charcoal and acrylic - sometimes together as mixed media. Enjoy tackling a range of subjects and working from life - although it has to be said that is with a very varied level of success. Looking forward to learning lots from you all and getting going again myself

Welcome to Creative Spark, Sue! I love the look of charcoal, so I'll be interested in seeing your work.

We have artists of all skill levels here (I fumble along with oil pastels), so don't hesitate to post your work and ask questions as you wish.

Have fun! :)

Hi Sue, welcome along 👋

Orkney's a beautiful place, I've been several times. Lovely light and landscapes. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone, looking forward to finding my way around the forums.
Sue

Hello Sue and Welcome. I am pretty sure you will like it here, l'd love to see some Orkney scenes from you.

Hello Sue! Sorry for the welcome delay, but welcome to the site! I look forward to getting to know you and your work. It's great to have you here. :)

Back