Here are videos of the plein air experience

Great video Bart. I like seeing all the different kits painters come up with. Everyone seems to be having a grand time. Something I could never do is Plein air painting in a group. For me, it's a solitary activity.

Great video Bart. I like seeing all the different kits painters come up with. Everyone seems to be having a grand time. Something I could never do is Plein air painting in a group. For me, it's a solitary activity.
Thanks. More solitary than it appears. We all spread out. Some work more closely together, others at quite a distance. Then we gather at the end and admire each other's work, often with a meal. The group schedule and sharing inspires us all to work more. It's not and will never be a contest; it's not a class either, though we have some teaching pros in the group. You can ask for advice, but will never be told without asking. And it's fun to walk around taking a break to see what and how others are handling similar subjects. If you haven't tried it, I recommend that you see if there is such a compatible group offered in your area. Ours is organized on Meetup.com.

Lol. send me a couple of artist to isreal to paint with. no one even know what is to plein air together. in fact no one here know what is to be together😆

Bartc, Thank you for posting us the videos. I enjoyed so mush watching them. There are so many plein air painters painting same time on the same location! Beautiful place to with gorgeous views. Look at those beaches and dunes! Also the paintings are very good! Well done!

Back