Hello!!

Starby

New here, I haven't been in a forum like setting, or community type of thing, in what feels like years haha.
Social media made it hard to find people interested in art, vs interested in just the subject in my art. My passion really lies with the making of art, and I love hearing other artists talk about their creative process.
I saw someone link this website and suggest it! I have only decided to take art more serious for myself, in the past couple years, due to change in my work. Been learning fundamentals finally, and it has been quite the journey lol.

Welcome Starby! Great to have you here. Please make yourself feel at home. I know how you feel about learning about artists and their creative process. It's why I started this forum as a matter of fact. I'll be happy to learn about yours and getting to know you. :)

Starby, a big welcome here! Hope you can learn and enjoy all the content here and join in the challenges.

Welcome to Creative Spark, Starby! You will definitely find lots of discussion here, as well as all kinds of posted work. This is a great place to get feedback and ask questions on your journey. ❤️ Keep posting, and have fun!

Welcome Starby! Great to have you here - this is such a great art forum. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

If you enjoy it here half as much as I do, you will have a wonderful experience!

Back