Hello from Queensland Australia

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
I found the link on a Wetcanvas post. Happy to be here. Abstract Art is my inner force, even when I start determined to create anything but abstract. I've attached a recent pencil sketch, something I do when looking for new project.

Attachments

• IMG_20211223_065802_362.jpg
    IMG_20211223_065802_362.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 142
I really like this and I am not really an abstract fan. ❤️ I always try to find the representation hidden in an abstract and in yours I see a lady holding back her hood and sort of peeking out. And a big welcome to the forum! :giggle:

Close :) My mini motto is Art from the Heart. I got serious about art after a health forced retirement - all my art tells part of my story. Usually the stories are coded or hidden.

Jennie!!! I'm so glad you made your way over here. ❤️ I love this sketch - as always, I'm a big fan of your work! I hope you post everything you've been up to recently. :) There is a Contemporary and Abstract Art forum here, so hopefully you'll feel right at home!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! ❤️

Hello. I am sure you will enjoy being here. I enjoy abstract art for its shapes and colours. Your drawing brings to mind a kimono.

Jennie!!! I'm so glad you made your way over here. ❤️ I love this sketch - as always, I'm a big fan of your work! I hope you post everything you've been up to recently. :) There is a Contemporary and Abstract Art forum here, so hopefully you'll feel right at home!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! ❤️
I was hoping that was you Terri. I have been beavering away quietly. Looking forward to seeing your work too. Always inspirational for me. This one sums up 2021 for me :)

Attachments

• Painnt_210911184413.jpg
    Painnt_210911184413.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 126
Yep, it's me - your fellow oil pastel buddy in arms! :) Love your new work. ❤

Welcome to the forums JennieJo. I really like your work. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Make yourself at home. :)

Thanks. I am hoping to post my work and comments regularly.

I found the link on a Wetcanvas post. Happy to be here. Abstract Art is my inner force, even when I start determined to create anything but abstract. I've attached a recent pencil sketch, something I do when looking for new project.
Two new term I'm starting to use H'art Art and #BABBA Be/Being A Brave Bold Artist

Hello, again, JennieJo. I am sure you will have a great time here. I like your motivational sayings!

Penny

Back