Hello From Canada

Reddyman

Hello everyone, my name is John and I am from Ontario, Canada. It is great to be here amongst this friendly, talented group. I look forward to posting and commenting when time permits. I have painted for a number of years and am a self taught artist who paints in acrylic, oil, soft pastels, and graphite.

I do look forward to meeting many of you over the coming months. Thanks in advance for allowing me to be a part of this great group.(y)

John :)

Last edited:
Hey Wayne....cannot wait to have a look and see some of the beautiful knife work you have been painting. Great to see you and hope the weather on the east coast has been treating you okay. We have had a ton of rain here. ( better than the white stuff anyway...LOL)

Thanks again my friend.
John

Hey Thanks Maureen.... great to see you here too. This looks like it is going to be fun.
Thanks
John

Welcome to the site, John! I'm looking forward to seeing your work. :)

Thanks so much Terri, I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to posting and commenting.
Have a great week! :)

John

Hi Artyczar, sorry I missed this welcome post and just wanted to say thank you. I am looking forward to being a part of this great group.
:):)

Thanks Kay..... I really appreciate the warm welcome. Sorry I missed your welcome post here from the other day so glad I saw it now. Much appreciated. :):)

John

Thank you John. I appreciate that. I am sorry for such a short welcome. I've been busy with a month-long open studios here, which finally ended yesterday. Whew! I look forward to getting to know you and your work! :)

Back