Hello from BC Canada

Sanlynn

Sanlynn (Sandra Lynn) here from the beautiful Fraser Valley. I'm an import from WC. I really enjoyed sharing my art there with the wonderful community of art friends and I see some of them here :). I started late in life and have been painting, self taught, for about 15 years. I enjoy working with graphite, pastels, pen and ink, gouache and watercolour.
Thank you for allowing me to join your group and I'm looking forward to participating.

Welcome Sanlynn! Great to have you here. Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :)

Hello Sanlynn and welcome. I think you will find this site to be easy to use and the people friendly and helpful.

Welcome to Creative Spark, Sandra! Glad you already see some folks you know.

It sounds like you work with a lot of media - I look forward to seeing your work. :)

Have fun!

Hey Sanlynn......nice to see you here. I recognize you from WC (but under a different user name). :)
I am in St Catharines, Ontario......not too close....but not that far either. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work here !

Hi Sanlynn, I see you moved to this site but I do hope you also participate at PFs. Just joined here too.

Back