Hello from Bangkok, Thailand

AiArts

Hi, my Thai nicname is "Ai". I am a computer science professor by day and when I'm outside my job I paint/draw/grow plants/play piano. I had been with Wetcanvas since 2001-2020 as "Eye". However, in 2020, my account there had a problem, so I sign up again as "AiArts", the same as the username here. In my early time there, I was in watercolor, and some in all media art event (WDE)... however, during 2012-2015, my younger child was very hyper... so I had limited my focus only at "Artworks from life" in the past 10 year. I enjoy drawing/botanical sketching/painting/urban sketching from life as a part of Scavenger Hunt series on wetcanvas.

I'm glad to be here and hope to help contribute to this place and make it cozy even more so than Wetcanvas.

I remember you! I’m sure someone with your background and credentials would be a most welcome addition to the site, Ai. Glad you’re here.

Welcome to our friendly family, Ai. I hope you don't mind some technical questions from time to time, since I do much of the early design and logistics planning for my sculptures using 3D PC software.

Welcome to the forum, Ai! I've seen some of your work here and am looking forward to seeing more. We're happy to have you joining us. 😀

Hi Ai! Welcome. I have also seen some of your work here and have been really enjoying it. Thanks for joining CP. :)

Welcome to our friendly family, Ai. I hope you don't mind some technical questions from time to time, since I do much of the early design and logistics planning for my sculptures using 3D PC software.
lol...Thanks for a warm welcome ... If you have tech. questions of PC software, I might not be a good help. I am more in algorithms in data analytics than fluency in IT technologies...

Ai, nice to find you here too, your works of art made me see, discover new wonderful places and flora

Ai, nice to find you here too, your works of art made me see, discover new wonderful places and flora
Thanks so much Joe... your works are inspiring for the fond childhood too... Let's enjoy our art time.

Glad we have found a new home to share our work. After following each other for so many years on WetCanvas it would have been a shame to not be able to continue that. Thanks for encouraging us to join the group here.

Glad we have found a new home to share our work. After following each other for so many years on WetCanvas it would have been a shame to not be able to continue that. Thanks for encouraging us to join the group here.
Yes, Joan... It would be sad if we have to part way from such a warm art community. Even I have an FB account, but I don't think it is like our WC that we have been with... Glad to see you and your work here too.

Ai, so great to "see" you here! I have done some of the sketching challenges at WC.

Hi Ai! How did you manage to keep the hyperness of your daughter to only three years?! :)

Hi Ai! Good to find you here. Even knowing you for so long, I didn’t realize other areas of WC where you had posted besides the SH events - it’s lovely to learn more about you!!! 😀

Back