Hello everyone

Brumalis

My name is John A Maness. I've always been interested in art and used that for a career in graphic arts. And then I became disabled, so now I use all my time in creating my own artwork in hopes of showing it soon. Originally I used fabric as a medium which I wrapped around wood shapes and attached to plywood. Even having 3 shows, I have abandoned this style as it was too heavy and non-archival . Now I use acrylics on hand crafted wood panels. My style is abstracts, what I categorize as being contemporary hard-line expressionism. Being mostly self-taught I am still learning and hope to add to the conversation here.

Me too! Welcome to the forums. So glad to have you here. Please feel free to post some samples of your work in the Contemporary and Abstract Forum, or wherever else you find appropriate. It's so nice to have you on board. Where are you from?

Welcome to Creative Spark! Your work sounds so interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)

Welcome to the forums John. I’m from NW Arkansas too! Looking forward to seeing your work.👌

Back