Hello everyone, my name is Domien Dufour aka daimon. I've just started posting my stuff online after lots of doubts and lots of hard work.

Daimonart_

behance_project_1645391016053.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/daimonart_/

A very interesting image and nicely done, too. Is it a digital image? There's something appealing about a small addition of red in a graphic black and white piece.

And welcome, btw!

A very interesting image and nicely done, too. Is it a digital image? There's something appealing about a small addition of red in a graphic black and white piece.

And welcome, btw!
Yes it is a digital artwork. Thnks a whole lot. Really love to hear some real feedback. I came to these forums to hear some real opinions because social media is full of these real superficial comments. I think I'm gonna love it here!

Welcome to the forum Daimon. I’m a sucker for detail in any medium and your work certainly has that. I feel there is a story in your image, but you have wisely left it to the viewer’s imagination. Well done.👌

Welcome to the forum Daimon. I’m a sucker for detail in any medium and your work certainly has that. I feel there is a story in your image, but you have wisely left it to the viewer’s imagination. Well done.👌
Thank you very much. Feels like a very welcoming and warm forum. I never tell what I was thinking while making the piece or what it is trying to tell for me. Some mystery and imagination is what makes art so interesting for me. 😁

Welcome to the forum Damion. I hope you will make yourself at home here. I really do love the artwork you posted and have a hard time seeing why you would have any doubt in your work, but I guess we all have that despite a lot of things. It's a compelling piece and very well rendered. It's contemporary too. It had a lot of different qualities that many people would be drawn to. Reminds me a lot of Japanese wood block stuff, but it's more modern and original than that. There's something special about it. I'd like to see more of what you make to form a complete perspective of your work and style.

I'd also like to know more about you. Where are you from and how long have you been making art? :)

Welcome to the forum, Damion! I really like this piece, and am glad you decided to join us and share it. I'm looking forward to seeing more. :)

welcome. it's a wonderful piece, the technique and the story that the image seems to tell is fantastic. nice work and very nice also your other works that I'm seeing now on the instagram link

Back