Hello, Creative Spark 👋! Joining from Chicago

rafaartstudio

Hello, Creative Spark 👏!
I'm active over Discord nowadays, but I still like the idea of discussions taking place on forums. I love forums with an interface that is visually easy for the eyes to navigate with mobile-first design on mind. I'm a self-taught artist based in Chicago that dabble between traditional and digital art. Favorite traditional mediums are ink, colored pencils, and markers Alright, that's all for now, looking forward to learn, share and discuss with y'll.
Rafa

Welcome to the forum, Rafa! We're happy you decided to join us, :) I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Take your time and look around, and please don't hesitate to ask questions and join in other discussions.

Hello, Creative Spark 👏!
I'm active over Discord nowadays, but I still like the idea of discussions taking place on forums. I love forums with an interface that is visually easy for the eyes to navigate with mobile-first design on mind. I'm a self-taught artist based in Chicago that dabble between traditional and digital art. Favorite traditional mediums are ink, colored pencils, and markers Alright, that's all for now, looking forward to learn, share and discuss with y'll.
Rafa
Welcome from Chicago- heckuva big city!

Love to see your work.

Welcome to the forums, Rafa. Jump right in, look through the different threads, get acquainted, and start sharing your work.

Welcome along, Rafa! 👋 Please make yourself at home. Looking forward to seeing some of your work 🙂

Hi Rafa! Thanks for joining. I hope you post some of your art and become active here. It would be nice to discuss art with you too! ;)

Back