Happy hour?? (No. 1)

N

Nufocus

Another one in this series of gals sitting at small tables....😒 Lonely? Sad? Disappointed? Disillusioned? Expecting the unknown?
who am I to say??
Acrylics on board.

C4C1893F-01D7-4A24-8F22-8C5436181994.jpeg

Again, I am so inspired. I love her mood, whatever it is, but the palette is just brilliant. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Another beauty. You've really captured an expression, whatever it is. Certainly along the melancholy spectrum. Fantastic color treatment, as always. Kudos!

She is neither here nor there. Caught in one of life's many oblivious moments. Here's to absentminded reverie!

Can you believe, Iain, that her cigarette is nothing but a Marlboro light?!?….😀😀

Can you believe, Iain, that her cigarette is nothing but a Marlboro light?!?….😀😀
Ok, but what's in the glass? Huh? 😁

I looked at her again - Let's call her Marfe (short for Multifaceted Asymmetric Radiation From the Edge) - and the word "sanguine" sprang to mind. I looked it up and it seems to fit?

The worse one's conscious mind is, the greater the reliance on the unconscious. Did I just say that? Apparently so. Bladdy-blah. Who writes this...

Absolutely great, Iain! Yes, you said it and darn well too! Sanguine is very befitting. And yes, your final paragraph is deep. Bladdy-blah….

Arty, Joe, Sno, Truffle, Ntl, a big bunch of thanks for taking the time to look and say. And yes, the melancholy spectrum too….

We were all - nearly all - taken by your distraction tactics, Nufocus 😉, but Arty. They got to the art of the matter, if you will pardon the the expression. The palette is equisite, now that it is mentioned.

Back