Greetings from Florida

bluemoonstar

I've been a member at WC for over a decade.... had shoulder replacement surgery & haven't posted there for months... I was so surprised to go & read about all the changes :oops: So... here I am! I work in just about all mediums, but you'll usually find me on the Wildlife Art forum, as I love to paint animals! Retired to Florida 5 years ago from living in Ohio/Illinois/Rhode Island all my life.... and the birds & wildlife here are quite unique. Plenty of new material. See you around!

Welcome, Bluemoonstar! What a lovely username.

We're happy you've decided to join us! I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Welcome, Bluemoonstar! What a lovely username.

We're happy you've decided to join us! I'm looking forward to seeing your work.
thank you - Blue Moon Star is what we named our first Siberian Husky many years ago - she was a very special & beautiful girl!

Oh my - that's such a great name for a Husky! They're one of the most beautiful dogs out there. ❤

Welcome bluemoonstar. . Those are beautiful dogs! So soft and fluffy. Wish I had one. Welcome to the site! Hope you will make your self at home and post your work. Looking forward to it. :)

Since so many of you have mentioned loving huskies.... here's one of her I took as she stood in the shadow of my studio after a snowstorm. She had incredible grace & dignity. She was the first of four huskies that we were "owned" by, lol. I miss them al.

one of my favorites of her:

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 11.37.07 AM.png

Back