GG Bridge

Bartc

Today's painting with the group at Point Cavallo in Marin. 9x12" pastel on Dark Brown PastelMat. B. Charlow 2024
GG Bridge Point Cavallo 1.jpg

I've seen that bridge before! ;)

I love the style of this piece very much. ♥️
And I've painted it too many times before too! LOL
My joke with the group, painting at Point Cavallo an old fort just beside the Marin (North) side of the Bridge, was that there was a prize for finding something else to paint. Skip the bridge. Only 3 people were able to do that. The rest of us fell into the usual trap.

Bart, your painting is stunning! Composition looks to me a winner composition and also, what I mean with that is that it must have been hard on location to get designed a strong composition like this. The bridge is quite large and tall structure and the painting support is so small compared to the bridge, not an easy painting to do. All other interesting elements around the bridge in your painting are nicely supporting the main figure in your painting. This is very good!
Greetings, Grapes (earlier mosc.)

Bart, your painting is stunning! Composition looks to me a winner composition and also, what I mean with that is that it must have been hard on location to get designed a strong composition like this. The bridge is quite large and tall structure and the painting support is so small compared to the bridge, not an easy painting to do. All other interesting elements around the bridge in your painting are nicely supporting the main figure in your painting. This is very good!
Greetings, Grapes (earlier mosc.)
Well, thanks Mosc/Grapes. Are you changing on the wine list too? ;=)
The only thing that was hard in that location was to avoid painting that bridge...

Back