Garden Pond

CaliAnn

9 x12 watercolor on arches cp. My friends garden at sunset when the light intensifies color. c&c welcome

GardenPond.jpg

I love the atmosphere of this, CaliAnn. Beautiful and harmonious colours.

This is so nice! The warm sunset colors contrast with the cooler foliage colors and really emphasize the mood. If you are lucky enough to have access to this pond it would fun to do different variations depending on the time of day and the weather.

Lovely assortment of color. I like the color you chose for the sky and water. It's a nice go between

Beautiful, CaliAnn. I agree with the others about the separation between warm and cool colors in your palette. Inspired!!! That electric blue is killing me! ❤️

Great job!

Thanks everyone - I appreciate your comments. Have been not liking my art lately, hence not wanting to do any. Your comments encourage me to keep pushing through the slump.

Your handling of the medium is amazing as such textures in the scene are displayed. I think we all get to a slump at times.

This is beautiful. I just love the blues and red and the feeling of tranquility. Love the subtle reflections too.

Very beautiful! I strongly recommend that you paint this to a much larger size. And, for a start, you should print an enlargement of this, frame it, and display it prominently.

Back