From Yesterday

Grapes

oil painter
Yesterday I spent wonderful but cold pleinair day on the coast. Halfway through I almost gave up because of freezing cold.
30x40 cm, oil on canvas.
IMG20241005144114.jpg

Here's my entire equipment
IMG20241005143105.jpg

This is the view closer to the sea., Also good one, maybe I should have transferred my stuff to this spot to paint.
IMG20241005141303.jpg

Another view behind my back:
IMG20241005143746.jpg

Good reflection to my left:
IMG20241005150253.jpg

That painting was worth being out in the cold for Moscatel! You had the most beautiful clouds for models and it must have been difficult to choose from all of those gorgeous views. Your work is so inspiring!

Donna, thank you for your kind words! There were several good views to paint. I wish my brush could move much faster and I could paint it all the same day. 😊

Laf., Glad to see you back 👋, I was already wondering where have you been b/c I haven't seen you here in CS and thank you for your comment!

Joy, thank you for your lovely comment!
Greetings, Grapes (earlier mosc.)
--------------------

Ever since I painted this l've been doing thinking whether l should leave this pleinair as it is (blueish) or continue working on it in studio with more color, and little things like little fixing of clouds, water, rock and direction of light. Just thinking out loud here. I'm tempted to work more on it.

Ah ... Anyone who wants can use my photos here are free to use as you wish, all the photos I post in this forum.

Back