Flower or Abstract?

Mississippi Hippie

a woman’s when pressed between the flower and abstract picked the abstract to my surprise. It is a gift for a woman who bred my puppy I’m getting tomorrow (Great Dane).
AC5161EA-B2F6-4C9E-BEDC-3F422F944466.png

You good artists.. the abstract must have been better
The flower just looks squished. The other painting has a dark forested path leading towards a red city with a fantastic skyline and billowing clouds. (y) And enjoy that puppy!!! (while it's small) 😀

The flower just looks squished. The other painting has a dark forested path leading towards a red city with a fantastic skyline and billowing clouds. (y) And enjoy that puppy!!! (while it's small) 😀
It is the last of my flower phase.. will return one day.. the abstract.. it’s appreciated

a woman’s when pressed between the flower and abstract picked the abstract to my surprise. It is a gift for a woman who bred my puppy I’m getting tomorrow (Great Dane). View attachment 25394
No choice for me, I'd go with the abstract. Love the intensity and volume, ?, in the flower. Powerful. But also love the lightness and strokes in the abstract.

I like them both! The flower packs a graphic punch and someone will want it to wake up a wall someday. The abstract is really interesting and I'm a sucker for all the drippy lines. Wow, a new puppy! I hope he/she will be a great companion (and not a chewer of canvasses!)

I like them both! The flower packs a graphic punch and someone will want it to wake up a wall someday. The abstract is really interesting and I'm a sucker for all the drippy lines. Wow, a new puppy! I hope he/she will be a great companion (and not a chewer of canvasses!)
I hope he don’t chew :(

I can't choose. I really like them both and actually see the flower as an abstract too.

Great Danes are BIG! :ROFLMAO:

I love and much prefer the abstract. It makes me feel powerful and strong!

:)

Back