Fixed myself but good! (x-post pastel)

Bartc

Out in Half Moon Bay, CA with the painting group again today. Did a nice one, but kind of darkened and spotted it with the fixative, so lost something. Ah well. B. Charlow 2022 20x10" pastel on white PastelMat.
wosd correct.jpg

Attachments

• wosd correct.jpg
    wosd correct.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 83
This is so nice. Just love it. Nice you can get out and about. Too hot here except at 530 a.m. Ha.

This is so nice. Just love it. Nice you can get out and about. Too hot here except at 530 a.m. Ha.
We fried even in the shade in Italy a couple of weeks ago. I could only paint before 8AM, because daily temps were between 94 and 104 degrees F in the shade! Don't even ask what the heat reflecting off the pavements added to that. So I'm back on the SF Peninsula where the weather is "temperate" all year long. And glad of it. Not to mention gorgeous scenery to paint. I'm hoping this series of progressively hotter summers starts to sink in the reality of climate change before it's truly too late for the human race. (The cockroaches and rats who will survive us thank you for using fossil fuels.)

Back