Endings

ntl

Contributing Member
The "beginnings" of this piece is in the watercolor forum in the "Beginnings" thread https://creativespark.art/threads/beginnings.5085/ starting with post one.
I SAW A HORNY TOAD! This is oils, ~6 x 9" on Canson canvas paper. C&C welcomed. Thanks for looking.
(When the cab window is dry, I will glaze it.

thumbnail_IMG_6932.jpg

Love this! You also did an excellent job on the greenery and the sky. I love all aspects of this. ❤️

I recall that watercolor series! This one does "end" the little story line with the subjects coming back from the bushes. Beautiful shading all throughout, and love your sky!

It's still great without the license plate! I love this and you did some great texture on the little shack/house/garage structure. Well done! ❤️

Arty, ErikRak, thanks! Most of this was done with a knife and a somewhat limited palette: Ultramarine blue, alizarin crimson, cad yellow light and dark, transparent yellow (WN), Titanium white, and ivory black. I feel I'm learning (and relearning) with these. That is the garage for the truck. I'll add the plate after the paint dries.

Back